– Our website address is: https://nashwannews.com
– We do not ask you for any kind of private information, and most articles, news and reports are available to all visitors, without you having to provide any information about you (for example identification, e-mail, or others).
– If you are a member of the site or have been allowed to register with a membership to obtain some services, the information that you provide is of your own free will, and is only presented to the administration of the site, or according to the conditions presented when registering and the nature of the service, and we work to ensure the protection of the user’s privacy, and we may not be able This is done entirely, and therefore it is your personal responsibility.
For registered users, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, amend or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
Clicking information in the local database is kept indefinitely for analytical and optional exporting purposes.
What are your rights over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we keep about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obligated to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
What information do we collect?
– default; We do not collect any information about you or your computer or mobile phone or any device that you use to enter the site, for special purposes, except for what is known in all websites on the Internet, with regard to the information that is automatically stored when you visit any site (the information stored by the server shown In the IP address), and what is shown on this page by the advertising sites.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, such as videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor visited the other website.
Two security records
Visitors’ IP address, registered user ID, and username are logged for log-in attempts to check for malicious activity and protect the site from certain types of attacks. Examples of situations in which a sign-in occurs include sign-in attempts, sign-out requests, suspicious URL-requests, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is kept for 14 days.
How do we protect your data?
We often use well-known security applications in website building programs, and we make sure that there is a limited number of people who have access to the information.
– We update the applications used on the site, for the purpose of security, with all new updates, whenever possible.
– We mostly use the Secure Text Link Transfer Protocol (HTTPS), which is “a protocol for Internet communications that protects the integrity and confidentiality of user data while it is transferred from the computer or other tools for the user and the site.” Activate https at the top of the page link on your browser, before sending any information.
– The information you provide when sending a message to us through the Contact Us window or via e-mail, is of your own free will and is kept for a reasonable period, and is not for publication or display to any party outside the site, except with regard to the content of the material sent for the purpose of publishing on the site.
Internet Protocol (IP) address
– Anytime you visit any website, including Nashwan News – this site, the host server will record your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time of the visit, the type of Internet browser you use and the URL of any of the Internet sites that you By referring you to this website.
Advertisements and external links
– We use, as is the case in many websites on the Internet, external advertisements such as Google AdSense and are not considered responsible for the methods of data collection by those sites, which use technologies to access cookies, and you can see the privacy policies and the contents Of those sites, which are accessed through any link within this site.
– We may use advertising companies for third parties to display ads when you visit our website. These companies have the right to use information about your visits to this site and to other websites (except for the name, address, e-mail address or phone number), in order to provide advertisements about the goods and services that interest you. If you would like more information on this matter as well as if you would like to know your options for preventing this information from being used by these companies, please click here.
We put links to external sites, often reliable, as a service to the reader or as references in articles or in the framework of paid ads, but we are not responsible for the content of those sites or the information they collect, when you visit them.
We track the clicks on the links we place on the site for analytical purposes. These include (optional address) and user ID (upon logging in).
This website uses Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The Google Analytics program uses “text cookies” placed on your computer; To help the site analyze how users use it.
The information about your use of the website obtained by the cookie – including your IP address – will be transferred and stored by Google, who uses this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for its operators, and providing other services related to website activity and usage. Internet.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or when third-party parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
We collect information about visitors who comment on sites that use Akismet’s anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the user has set up Akismet for the site, but it usually includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and the site URL (plus other information the commenter provides directly such as name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Disclosure of information to a third party
We will not sell, trade, rent, or disclose any information for the benefit of any third party outside this site or its affiliated sites. The information will be disclosed only if an order is issued by any judicial or regulatory authority.
– You can contact us when needed by clicking on Contact Us available in our website links or sending to our email info at the domain name above.
Use this site in a better way. The Potential Store cache contains a duplicate copy of every webpage displayed on this site. All cache files are temporary, and cannot be accessed by any third party, except when necessary to obtain technical support from the plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but are easily removed by the administrator.